Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bucket List

(Ankor Wat - Siem Riep, Cambodia)

Bucket List 2010
  • Take one course or semester abroad
  • Obtain my Masters in Psychology
  • Run 5K for cancer
  • Continue volunteering with women and children's services
  • Learn how to tango in Buenos Aries
  • Open my own holistic counselling practice one day
  • Take a photography course (or two)
  • Spend more time with my family and adorable nieces
  • Dance on the beach and watch the sun come up many, many more times in my long life
  • Travel to Portugal next summer with Susie :-) .... and then continue on to Greece, Italy, UK and Spain *sigh*
  • Expand my culinary palate and take some cooking classes
  • Spend more time enjoying life and less time trying to figure how to enjoy it (haha)
  • Find something everyday to be thankful and blessed for
  • Return to Cambodia and visit kids in rural villages
  • Find love again where ever that might be (and be open to it when it arrives and not scared) ;-)
  • Enjoy the small simple things and let go of the negative things and energy that bog me down
  • Climb Machu Picchu in Peru
  • Get over my fear of being under water and spend more time in the ocean snorkeling (Belize, Australia Coral Reaf)
  • Expand my involvement in humanitarian issues
  • Drink wine, eat pasta and float down the rivers in Venice, Italy (hopefully with a handsome guy next to me)
  • Learn a second or third language (probably French and Spanish)
  • Go on a vacation with my folks (Hawaii maybe)
  • Visit my dear friend Genevieve in Australia - this ones long, long overdue
  • Take more risks, take a leap of faith, jump in blindfolded and just let go of all the things that do not add to my life

That's my list for now....I see lots of it involves travel which seems to be my passion. Seeing the world and all the differences and beauty in it expands my depth as a person. I can't wait to keep exploring and discovering it.

Here are a few pictures from my travels!!
(Street full of lanterns in Hanoi, Vietnam)

(Full Moon Sign on Kho Phangan, Thailand)

(Beautiful view on beach on Caye Caulker, Belize)

(Very cool bridge linking two sides of small town Hoi An, Vietnam)

(Market in Sihoukville, Cambodia - Beach town)





2 comments:

  1. The tango one is on mine too lady! Let's say we arrange at some point a girls break there for a month and learn! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bran - you're soooo lucky that visiting me in Australia was on your list, I was starting to get concerned as I got closer to the end, and there it was!!! Really hope to see you soon my dear friend...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete