Monday, April 26, 2010

NoPainZone

Today is a week since my first chemo treatment. They say it gets better but unfortunately for me this week has gotten worse. I'm staying tough and strong though. I was really hoping to be back at work today and to be honest wish I was. (that's when you know you have been at home sick to long...and it hasn't even been that long...one week...eek.)

Not sure how this next week will go but I'm hoping and sending myself positive vibes that I'll start on the upswing soon.


Today is going to be a shorter post. I just want to thank everyone that's been around this past weekend for helping me out with food and visits etc. My dear friend Taryn was here from Edmonton and kept me smiling.


Hoping everyone an amazing week, keep strong no matter what you are going through, remember to stop and smell the flowers today (for me to ;-) .. and as I always try to tell myself - it could be worse so ride the wave baby.


One Love,


bgirl xo





No comments:

Post a Comment